At GIF17, Noela Prasad will be using her incredible first-hand knowledge in public health to lead a workshop on balancing value and volume in universal healthcare. We got to know a bit more about her with our “Fast Five” questions.
1. What was your dream job growing up?
NP: To be a fashion designer!
2. If you could master one skill that you don’t already have, what would it be?
NP: Playing a musical instrument.
3. If we were able to live on Mars now, would you sign up to go?
NP: No. I love the Earth! Plus, the long journey in space would trigger my borderline claustrophobia.
4. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology, what would it be and why?
NP: Mobile phones. They do add a lot of value to our lives, but I hate the way they’ve reduced our capacity to engage in meaningful conversation with people around us.
5. If you could speak to everyone in the world at the same time, what would you say?
NP: Read and try to follow Desiderata.
Turn your passion into action at #GIF17.