Press Accreditation for Global Ideas Forum
Thank you for expressing interest in covering Global Ideas Forum. Global Ideas welcomes accredited journalists to cover all our events.
With four annual conferences under our belt, Global Ideas Forum continues to grow as we build a diverse community of global health innovators.
At the Forum you will find the next generation of global health leaders and innovators debating and engaging with delegates from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds to shape the healthy futures of tomorrow.
Global Ideas Forum welcomes accredited journalists as our guests to write and broadcast about the important issues being discussed. While we do attempt to accommodate all requests, we need to ensure adequate coverage across a variety of media as well as considering relevance of media for our target audience.
- You must be a journalist or otherwise employed by a large media organisation (freelancer journalists are also acceptable, with demonstrated audience reach)
- Relevant press credentials. This may be in the form of a current ID, commissioning letter from your ‘editor in chief’ or a link to a webpage where your name appears as a member of the editorial team
- For online media/blogs: original content must be posted at least once per week. Blogs must be well established and have a suitable amount of interactivity and comment.
- Application prior to event. Please note no accreditation will be accepted directly on site.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, Affiliation and Best contact (phone and/or email)
- Copy of press credentials (options listed above)
- Interest in covering #GIF16 and intended coverage
- Area of expertise?
- Particular area of interest in Global Ideas Forum
- Do you have any interest in interviewing any specific speakers or staff?
- When and where do you intend to publish your article or broadcast?
- Copy of recent article, online blog piece, DVD or internet link to programme’s most recent broadcast (please note that personal websites or blogs will not qualify for press registration)
We welcome the opportunity to talk about our work and the important issues facing global health and development. We look forward to talking to you!