1. To have your mind blown – over 40 incredible speakers from diverse fields to teach and inspire us.
2. To find your inner spark – discover which aspects of global health you want to dive deeper into.
3. To broaden you networks – discover opportunities for your next steps so that you can play a role in global health.
4. To actively engage – dip your toe in the water with a real global health challenge and create solutions together with other attendees.
5. To let your hair down – let off some steam and melt the ice with new and old friends at the Forum in an informal setting.
6. To get professional cred – potentially tax deductible CPD points for those already working in a relevant field.
7. To productively procrastinate – You won’t feel guilty for taking a study break to attend.
8. To jump on your soapbox – everyone love their chance to share your story, at #GIF15 you might just get yours.
9. To get serious value for money – time is precious so we’ve condensed 36 interactive and engaging sessions into one mind blowing weekend.
10. To experience Melbourne – MCEC and Southbank drop you in the heart of the world’s most liveable city.